1. Which mountain is the scene of the Bathurst 1000 motor race?
2. In which decade did a human last stand on the moon?
3. What colours appear on the Australian Aboriginal flag?
4. What were the given names of Banjo Paterson?
5. Which creature from Greek mythology has the head arms and torso of a man and the body and legs of a horse?
6. In which state or territory would you find Coober Pedy?
7. Which creature is St Patrick said to have driven out of Ireland?
8. Who portrayed Sandy Olsson in the 1978 movie Grease?
9. And what was the name of John Travolta's character in the same movie?
10. According to the novel The Da Vinci Code Jesus was married to whom?
11. How often are the Olympic Games held?
12. The thistle is the floral emblem of which Commonwealth nation?
13. How many pins are knocked down if a strike is scored in 10-pin bowling?
14. How many sides does a quadrilateral have?
15. What colour is the bird used to represent social media network Twitter?
16. In which country did karaoke originate?
17. What is James Bond's code number?
18. In which Australian state or territory would you find Broome?
19. That city is famed for production of which gem?
20. In a right-angled triangle, what is the longest side called?
21. What is Morse code for SOS?
22. Name the main muscle used in breathing and which separates the chest from the abdomen.
23. To which singer is actress Nicole Kidman married?
1 Mt Panorama 2. 1970s (1972) 3. Red, black and yellow 4. Andrew Barton 5. Centaur 6. South Australia 7. Snakes 8. Olivia Newton-John 9. Danny Zuko 10. Mary Magdalene 11. Every four years 12. Scotland 13. All 10 14. Four 15. Blue 16. Japan 17. 007 18. Western Australia 19. Pearls 20. Hypotenuse 21 ...---... (dot, dot dot, dash) 22. Diaphragm 23. Keith Urban.