Merriganowry set for a memorable morning tea

Yes, it's on again due to popular demand.

The Merriganowry Morning Tea will be held on Tuesday, May 21 commencing 10:30am at the hall on Lachlan Valley Way Merriganowry.

There will be the usual lavish supply of cakes, slices and hot finger food along with your choice of tea or coffee all served elegantly on lace tablecloths using grandma's best china.

We will also be holding two raffles, one for a trailer load of lovely split logs to warm your home this winter and, of course our usual "never ending raffle" with something for everyone.

This wonderful "all you can eat" high tea will cost you $10 at the door which will entitle you to a Lucky Door ticket with a special prize of a large cake lovingly made and decorated by one of our renowned cooks.

70 per cent of the proceeds will be going to charity with the remaining 30 per cent used for maintenance and renovations to our hall.

So come along and join the fun, bring a friend or have a friend bring you, those that have been before will know how to find us but for those who don't - from Cowra head out toward Grenfell, turn right at the Gooloogong Road (Lachlan Valley Way) and follow along past Stoney Hill Road turn off.

Keep following the road until you see Bushfire Brigade's and our hall and you are there.

From Canowindra, head towards Cowra, turn right then a hard left at the Billimari sign, take the first tar road left following Billimari sign follow until you come to a T junction. Turn right, follow until next T junction (Lachlan Valley Way) turn left and you will soon see us on your left.

From Gooloogong just follow the Lachlan Valley Way toward Cowra and you will find us on your left just after the Merriganowry Road .