Whilst there were originally plans for a group of five mates to shave their heads, a few daring hairstyles and some other brave people also helped raise thousands at the Cowra Bowling Club on Friday night.
More than $5710.25 was raised by "Jimmy and the Crew" as they took on the World's Greatest Shave, with more donations coming in.
While Chris Murray, Sarah Heidke and Helen Moriarty opted to shave it all off, you may spot Laurie Chew sporting a mohawk, while, for a few extra dollars, Jimmy Buckley decided to keep a toothbrush moustache and a rat's tail.
Two others, Braydon Chew and Rebecca Burbidge, also took on the razor.
Raffle winners were:
- Trailer of wood - Dave O'Donnell
- Imperial voucher - L.Donkin
- Slow Cooker - Karl Milic
- Print Canvas - Emilie Murray
- Services Club voucher - Steve O'Brien
- $50 Cowra Cash card - Barry Thompson
- Cafe 104 voucher - Geoff Stonestreet
- Skinners Meat voucher - Margaret Tremble
- Bark picture - Larry Ford
- Handbag and Necklace - Ethan Funnel
- RM Williams cap - Chris Pearce
- Tastebuds voucher - Ernie Porter
- Oil Burner - Kate Craig
- Salad Bowl - Michelle Buhr
- Shirt, cap, tape measure - Sandra Egan
- Picnic Set - Liz Stonestreet
- Load of wood - Louise Hoffman
- Subway vouchers - Trinity Workman, Narelle Elger, Neil Smith, Eryn Mullins, Danny Thompson, Madyson Webb and Cookie Dolbel.