Gold Coast - QLD
- Work for Gold Coast's leading Automotive dealer group
- Opportunity to represent and sell protection for volume and luxury car brands including Hyundai, Audi, Ford, Ferrari and more!
- Great remuneration and commissions!
Frizelle Sunshine Automotive is part of Peter Warren Automotive Holdings, one of Australia's largest multi-franchise automotive dealer groups. We have expanded across South West Sydney, Sydney’s North Shore, Regional NSW, Northern NSW, and throughout South Brisbane and South East Queensland. With some of the finest vehicle brands in the world we cover all aspects of vehicle ownership. With over 1,700 employees across QLD and NSW, we are focused on growing and developing a career path for all our people.
Thanks to our ongoing success we are currently seeking motivated and professional Trainee Car Care Sales Consultants to join an already established team on the Gold Coast.
What we are looking for:
- Your communication style may be entertaining, it may be focused, or it may be bubbly. Whatever your forte, you will be proud to deliver a genuine and personalised customer experience. You understand people and you know how to connect
- You will be devoted to your career, however with a grounded approach to a healthy work and life balance you will know how to make the most out of every day. The automotive lifestyle is a 5-day week including Saturday’s and a rotating weekly RDO.
- Your strong interpersonal style will support you as you collaboratively across the group, working together with your peers to promote FSA as a dealer of choice and ensure a first-class customer buying journey
- We will empower you to become a mover and shaker in car care sales – You will learn from the best in the industry, learning how to negotiate the best deals practical and remembering that every customer has potential. Any sales experience highly regarded
- PC and admin savvy – you will use a number of different platforms and systems on a daily basis
- Drivers licence is essential
What the role entails:
- Connecting with customers and welcoming to the dealership, supporting enquiry and delivering an exceptional customer experience and highlighting the value of protecting their new vehicle
- To generate income for the Dealership from the sale of aftermarket products, paint protection, and associated products
- Knowing how to maximise every sales opportunity through collaboration with the greater team and focus on balancing customer experience and profit goals
- Provide relevant sales forecast data to maintain an adequate stock of aftermarket products
- Maintain immaculate presentation of the reception and customer lounge areas
Benefits of working with our Group:
- Our passionate and energetic team culture
- Commitment to ongoing support, development and mentoring
- Career progression opportunities
- Customer referral program with chance to win $10,000!
- Social Club events including movie nights, races, golf and much more
- An extra day of paid leave when you reach key milestones in your service
- Paid leave loading for all award employees
- Free tickets to Titans home games and discounted membership
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Please apply now in confidence through our online application form, attaching your covering letter and resume.
All Frizelle Sunshine employees must be entitled to work in Australia, complete a Federal Police Check and a Traffic History (QLD) or Driving Record (NSW) check.