Your new company
Long established global player in the Oil and Gas market with A Grade offices in the CBD. Loyal and driven, high performing team. Join this very secure organisation in this permanent position that will allow you to grow.
Your new role
- The position of Strategy and Planning Manager (SPM) is Perth-based and reports to the General Manager, Strategy and Planning.
- The primary purpose of the Strategy and Planning group is to lead activities across Australia that support achievement of the Company’s business plan and strategy and to coordinate with (Head office) to ensure the appropriate information is shared and aligned with Head Office’s short and long-range goals.
- The primary responsibility of the SPM is to assist the GM, Strategy and Planning in such activities across the organisation and to undertake analysis of such information to be able to provide recommendations to Head Office
- In addition this role will coordinate with Head office reporting requirements for various business by cooperating with relevant teams in Australia.
- This role is a valued member of the team and will promote, support and encourage teamwork and good communication across the organisation, both within Australia and with Head Office.
What you'll need to succeed
- Japanese language native speaker or N1 level (speaking, reading, listening and writing) is essential
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build effective relationships with stakeholders
- Excellent Microsoft office skills, in particular excel and powerpoint
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a broader team
- Highly self-motivated with a positive & proactive “can do” attitude who can work under tight deadlines and effectively multi-task.
- Extensive experience in the oil and gas industry
- Prior experience working in a cross cultural environment required
- Prior experience in building/ maintaining economic models highly desirable
- Relevant tertiary qualification in economics/ commerce/ finance/ accounting or technical related degree
What you'll get in return
This is an excellent opportunity to learn form the best and grow. You will get involved in all aspects of the business and into areas that you may not have had the chance too previously, you will be in a secure and stable environment working with some of the best in the industry.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Dillan Morris now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2574081