Join our Supercheap Auto Cowra team as Store Manager where you can lead, motivate and drive our team to new heights. We're passionate about 'everything auto' and providing our customers a fantastic in-store experience.
Previous experience as a Retail Store Manager or Assistant Store Manager will be highly regarded
We don’t just sell products; we’re about inspiring our customers to get the most out of their leisure time and we want the same for our team.
Store Managers are responsible for the successful operation and performance of the store.
In addition to this you will be:
- A hands on manager - happy to work in all areas of a retail store and lead a team by example
- Dedicated to building a “customer centric” culture to deliver the ultimate customer service experience every time
- Sharing your product knowledge and experience
- Leading, developing and motivating a team to meet their full potential
- Able to thrive in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment
Be rewarded with great work-life balance, group wide career and development opportunities along with:
- Salary + Super
- Significant discounts across all Super Retail Group brands - BCF, Macpac, rebel and Supercheap Auto
- Leadership programs and unlimited access to our internal professional development library
- Generous Parental Leave Policy, supporting both primary and secondary carers
- Great benefits via the “Perks Program” - corporate rates on travel, accommodation, health and fitness, financial services, insurances and entertainment
Be our next success story, apply now.
With more than 600 stores and over 12,000 team members across Australia, New Zealand and China, Super Retail Group is home to Australasia’s leading leisure brands. Our shared passion for enhancing our customers’ leisure time is what drives our culture of innovation and inspires our team to achieve their true potential.
Super Retail Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer where we; support, promote and celebrate diversity.
Closing date subject to change