Role: Senior Educator
Centre: Goodstart Roma
Employment Type: Full time OR Part time
Are you an educator who is passionate about helping children to have the best possible start in life? Do you want to work for an organisation that offers genuine career opportunities to help you succeed?
At Goodstart, we’re all about laying the foundation for better lives through amazing early learning experiences, and we know that we can’t do that without great people!
From our centre directors to centre teams, we work together to make a real difference for children in those crucial early years.
Safety, health and wellbeing are more than just words to us, they are a personal commitment and a promise we make to our children, our families and each other every day.
We’re Goodstart – a not-for-profit with a vision for Australia’s children to have the best possible start in life.
As an Educator at Goodstart, you will be a team player, collaborating with the Senior Educators and Educational Leader within your centre to observe, inform and continuously improve our educational programs on offer to children. You put safety first with everything that you do and ensure all learning experiences are inclusive and response to the needs of all children.
You’ll help achieve this by
- Holding a Certificate 3 OR Diploma in Early Childhood Education (ACECQA recognised qualifications)
- Mentoring the assistant educators of the room to meet our quality principles of curriculum
- Willing to provide Immunisation Records for MMR, Whooping Cough, Influenza and Covid 19
- Holding Current Working with Children's Check
What Goodstart can offer you
- Up to $10, 000 in Full relocation support available including accommodation, fuel, rental assistance, and other moving expenses
- FIFO or DIDO Opportunities available with Weekly expenses paid
- Sponsorship and Visa support
- Attractive remuneration
- Christmas leave shutdown period for 2 weeks
- Family support through parental leave and flexible working arrangements
- Early learning and care discounts
- Flexible rosters
- Health and wellbeing support – Annual Flu Vaccinations
- Free NAIDOC Uniform
- Annual Salary from $58,000 - $63,000
If you have strong knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework and National Quality Standards, plus hold a Certificate III or Diploma in Early Childhood (ACECQA approved equivalent), then we want to meet you!
How to apply
- Click ‘Apply Now’ and submit your application.
We review applications as they are submitted. We encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible for your best chance to progress to the next stage of the process.
We are an equal opportunity employer that is proud of our inclusive and diverse work environment. We support and encourage individual growth and strong teams made up of Goodstarters from diverse cultures, backgrounds and experiences.
We are deeply committed to Reconciliation and creating an environment where Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People feel connected and a strong sense of belonging. By weaving Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander perspectives through all that we do, we aim to build knowledge and deeper cultural awareness and understanding of our First Nations people and culture for all. #GSEducator