- 12 Month Contract
- Lead a Team of BSA's
About Our Client
The position resides within the Business Solutions team within the Information Systems Business Unit. The Business Solutions team's emphasis is on enabling efficient, secure and resilient business systems throughout the organisation.
This will require a corporate outlook, an innovative approach to continuous business improvement, considerable business acumen and the ability to engage senior management in the vision and hard work of achieving change.
To work closely with all levels of staff in the organisations many and varied Business Units to develop and improve processes and systems that capitalise on the capabilities and investments in the Business Applications available in the inventory to maximise delivered business value
The Successful Applicant
- Manage Business Solutions' support activities by ensuring work tasks (such as support tickets, application changes, report development) are appropriately actioned by the team of Business System Analysts
- Provide expert level application support for corporate systems (including, but not limited to TechnologyOne including problem analysis and research, user support and assistance, solution testing and implementation in a complex application landscape.
- In conjunction with the Businesses Unit Managers and Coordinators identify, assess, scope, test, implement and document improvements to corporate computing systems.
- Design and implement new and revised business processes, especially for projects of cross divisional nature.
- Ensure Integration of systems used by business processes across the broader IT Systems Environment.
- Project manage or coordinate medium sized IS projects.
- Assess the impact of new concepts/processes/systems on the overall information architecture and progress possible solutions.
- Assist with the development and implementation of continuous improvement
What's on Offer
- Lead a team of 5 BSA's
- 12 month contract