- Permanent Position
- Attractive Annual Salary
About Our Client
Proudly Australian owned and based in Brisbane, this manufacturing company provide a range of materials in high quality finishes.
Reporting to the Human Resources Manager, the successful candidate will coordinate the day to day aspects of our recruitment and administration functions. The successful candidate must have working experience in full function Recruitment, involving award interpretation, multi-site employment collective agreements and related legislation.
Responsibilities will include:
- End to end recruitment processing, including writing and posting job ads, screening candidates, phone interviews, conducting employment checks, organising pre-employment medicals and completing on-boarding processes;
- Maintain the Recruitment Inbox;
- Manage career website;
- Ensure compliance with Employee Collective Agreement (ECA) and Award terms;
- Provide recruitment metrics;
- Provide advice on recruitment related legislation to staff and management.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will have experience in a similar recruitment focused role. You will possess:
- End to end recruitment experience is a must;
- Certificate / Diploma qualifications in Business / Administration or Human Resource highly desirable;
- Competent with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel;
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
What's on Offer
- Permanent position
- Attractive annual salary $65,000 - $75,000 + superannuation
- Autonomous role