- 6 Months Contract possibility of extension
- Sydney CBD must be able to work some night shifts
I'm currently looking for an experienced Project Engineer - Civil to work with one of the Government Organisations.
The role is responsible for contributing to the development, implementation and management of road and bridge related projects in order to meet the business unit objectives.
- Contribute to the oversight of nominated projects by providing project management assistance for specific projects to enable projects to be completed on time and within scope objectives.
- Support the control, administration and delivery of contracts and assist the Principal’s Representative on selected contracts to ensure the effective delivery of contract works
- Develop project briefs for Professional Service providers and internal service units to assist with the management of design and investigation process and to support quality design.
- Support the implementation of Agency procedures, guidelines, processes and practices to maintain a high level of WH&S, Industrial Relations, environmental management and quality on projects/contracts.
- Provide timely and accurate project reports and briefing papers for management, develop and maintain quality records, and undertake research to contribute to the effective management of projects.
- Demonstrate the five ways of leading behaviours to deliver organisational outcomes for our customers, our people and communities for the Greater Good
Key knowledge and experience
- Demonstrate knowledge of bridge standards, specifications and relevant to Australian Standards.
- Knowledge of the technical aspects of materials, equipment and techniques used in road, bridge and/or maritime construction and / or maintenance.
- Knowledge of and ability to use computer based management tools for projects.
- Must have experience in Pavement Scaffolding / Procurement and cont arcs Management
- Completion of engineering degree from an Australian University or equivalent overseas qualifications.
- Possess a valid Australian motor vehicle driver’s license and be willing to work outside regular working hours.
You must have full working rights in Australia and be fully vaccinated to be considered for this role.
If you are interested and would like to discuss the role further please give Marian at 2XM Recruit a call on; 0422 246 989 or email your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.