Your new company
You will be working for one of the industry leaders when it comes to energy. They specialise in the distribution and supply of electricity here in Victoria with a well-known presence in the industry. This successful organisation is based in Melbourne CBD and the successful applicant will be working across multiple projects. This company has a large portfolio of work and an endless pipeline of projects for the future.
Your new role
Due to an increased work load my client is looking for a Principal Protection and Control Engineer. This person will be responsible for the provision of engineering expertise as well as scoping, design, and estimating of station designs for secondary protection and control systems. You will also need to take part in the technical development of the Secondary Design team and implementation of appropriate policies and procedures regarding distribution, sub-transmission and transmission assets.
What you'll need to succeed To be considered for the position you will have:
- Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical)
- Chartered Engineer (CPEng) or Registered Professional Engineer of Victoria or Registered Professional Engineer of Queensland (RPEQ)
- Extensive design experience in the electrical utility industry.
- A minimum of 10+ years power industry experience with a minimum of 3 years as a technical leader
- Expert knowledge of the electrical distribution and transmission networks
What you'll get in return
In return you will work for one of the most reputable companies in the industry. The successful candidate will be provided with a competitive salary package. This is a full-time permanent role with a company who have an impressive work load for the foreseeable future and has very exciting development opportunities.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Sam Hull on 0396702066
LHS 297508 #2313566