Your new company
Looking for new Automotive opportunity?
Our client is seeking an experienced Plant Mechanic to join their team based in Western Sydney.
Become apart of Australia's largest integrated service provider, and work within the company's brand new facility!
Your new role
Within your new role you will service and maintain the company's civil equipment based within their new workshop. This equipment can include Pavers, Profilers, Skid Steers, Rollers and Construction Equipment.
What you'll need to succeed
- Trade qualified certificate; Heavy Vehicle or Mobile Plant
- HR & Forklift Licence are desirable
- Previous plant experience
- Previous electrical and hydraulic fault finding experience
- Ability to work within a team
- Excellent communication skills
What you'll get in return
- Work within a brand new modern workshop
- Opportunity for long term career advancement
- Develop new skills and work for a reputable company
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now'
Alternatively forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, to Georgia.Zeaiter@hays.com.au or call us now on
0490 120 399
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2581328