· 9 Day Working Fortnight
· Immediate Start
· Day Shift Monday-Friday
Multiple Mechanical Fitter positions available within the Loco, Bogie, Combos, Wheel Shop of the Redbank Maintenance Depot
Our Valued Rail services client is one of the largest integrated and diversified suppliers of railroad and transit system products and services in Australia.
An opportunity exists for multiple Mechanical Fitter to join their team based in Redbank, Queensland
Skills and experience
· Trade qualifications (Fitter & Turner, Machinist, Mechanical or suitable related disciplines).
· Ability to read, comprehend and apply technical drawings.
· High level communications and interpersonal skills
· High-level problem-solving skills and the ability to work as part of a dynamic team
· Ability and willingness to further your knowledge and skills with additional training
· High-level record keeping ability.
· Knowledge and understanding of diesel locomotive engines desirable
· Ability to work shifts and overtime as required
· Certified competency with high risk work (Dogging, Crane, Forklift)
The role includes but not limited to:
If you have commitment, energy and are motivated to make a difference and able to commence work immediately, please APPLY NOW!