Your new company
This locally based, globally active company, specialises in the design, manufacture, service and supply of custom equipment and boast a long-standing presence in this industry. Located in the greater Launceston region, it offers an excellent professional opportunity with real world design applications.
Your new role
As the Mechanical Design Engineer you will join a small team of professionals producing quality designs to meet client specifications and detailed drawings ready for manufacture.
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for this role, you will;
- Hold a Degree in Engineering (Mechanical) with strong design experience
- Demonstrate proficiency with Solidworks (essential)
- Hydro turbine design experience would be highly desirable
- Alternatively, a background in pumping systems, hydraulic design, water transfer, generators, electrical/mechanical integration or heavy rotating equipment will be considered.
- Present with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar industry
- You will possess strong communication skills and be comfortable with engaging various departments with a holistic approach.
What you'll get in return
An attractive salary package, the chance to work with a long-established successful business that offers a supportive work culture and the chance to work with some major market clientele.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
LHS 297508 #2573821