Kindness l Care l Respect
Aveo is seeking a highly motivated Maintenance Officer to join our team at Aveo Minkarra Resort, on a full time basis. You'll enjoy interactions with the residents and be proactive finding ways to support the village manager, while providing excellent customer support and care.
About the role:
- Permanent, full time position
- Attend various maintenance requests to create a safe and pleasant environment for residents, visitors, staff and others
- Liaise directly with Manager to ensure projects undertaken are safe, aesthetically compatible, and timely
- Oversee maintenance work undertaken by Contractors within the community
- Drive the community's bus (as required) to enable residents to participate in external activities
About the Community:
Aveo Minkara Resort is in Sydney's Northern Beaches and less than an hour from the heart of Sydney. Offering stunning views of the ocean and conveniently located close to Warriewood Shopping Centre, Bayview Golf Club, Mona Vale Bowls Club and medical facilities.
Ideally, you'll have:
- Experience in General Maintenance and Handyman skills (essential)
- NSW Bus License (preferred)
- Valid driver's licence (required)
- Current Police Check certificate
- Ability to work unsupervised and manage multiple stakeholders and requests
- Previous industry and similar role experience (highly regarded)
- Relevant trade qualifications (highly regarded)
*Aveo are formally requesting that all employees be vaccinated against COVID-19 to protect our colleagues and the residents in our communities who are among the most vulnerable.
All current employees are expected to have received their first vaccination by 1 Nov 2021 and their follow up vaccination by no later than 15 Dec 2021.New employees joining the business will need to be comfortable with this requirement prior to joining Aveo.
Aveo is a leading and trusted owner, operator and manager of retirement communities across Australia.
Aveo's philosophy is underpinned by a commitment to grow with older Australians by inspiring greater living choices. We currently do so for over 12,000 residents across 90 plus retirement communities across Australia.
Aveo's vision is to be Australia's leading and most innovative seniors living provider. Our mission is to honour and serve the residents through Kindness, Care and Respect.
To take the next step in your career click 'Apply' to complete our online application form.
Applications will be considered as they are received, and interviews will be arranged accordingly.