Your new company
This global company innovates, manufactures and distributes beverage packaging solutions to well known brands across Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific Islands. This highly successful company is looking for a skilled electrician to assist with the maintenance of their production line for a 12-18 month period due to a project occurring elsewhere.
Your new role
Reporting to the electrical supervisor, this role involves being able to troubleshoot technical issues whilst being the subject matter expert for electrical, automation and specialist analytic areas of the plant.
You will be doing on-going maintenance of machinery, equipment and services on site to assist in meeting or exceeding site objectives (Production, Quality, Spoilage).
In addition, you will actively pursue electrical maintenance improvements in order to achieve production targets and improve plant uptime.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful for this role you will:
- Be comfortable standing for an 8-hour period
- Be able to lift objects up to 20kg and push / pull loads of up to 100kg
- NSW Electrical licence
- Have experience in high speed manufacturing in 24/7 production environments 3+ years
- Have good understanding of Mechanical systems, motors, pumps, conveyors, compressors and air systems.
- Have the ability to troubleshoot control system, process and mechanical faults on equipment.
- Be confident in using: MEX, log books, PM Check sheets, schematic drawings, sketches, diagrams, technical manuals
- Have exposure to PLC
What you'll get in return
The successful candidate will receive:
- Generous yearly salary
- A rewarding position with a company that is known for its innovation
- A supportive team culture
- Monday - Friday daytime roster
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Sean.Robb@hays.com.au, or call us now on 02 8062 6172.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2601707