Your new company
Your new leading resources company is committed to building cohesive, diverse, and safe teams focussed on transitioning to a clean energy future. This client has strategically positioned themselves for continued growth in Australia and overseas.
Your new role
Developing and leading execution scope for logistics requirements and transitioning of site facility requirements. The scope is determined by the following;
- Working with identified third party companies to provide scope requirements, where applicable;
- Safe planning, sequencing, cost forecasting and management of scope activities;
- Recruitment for execution team to perform scope execution who will report to this Project Manager;
- Engagement with site teams and Ops Manager to perform risk assessments and governance activities for execution works and transition planning for the team;
- Management of change and impact assessments, and communications for leadership and team members.
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong scheduling (i.e., planning) management, cost management and safety management required;
- Good people communicator and engage well with Site Management and Leadership levels;
- Will be office based with site attendance and visits to oversee execution team on site (as they determine necessary);
- Strong project execution knowledge and skills.
What you'll get in return
- Highly competitive hourly rate
- Opportunity to lead a diverse and talented team
- Super paid on all hours worked
- Flexibility of working Perth based with site travel as required
- Grow and develop your professional network
What you need to do now
If you’re passionate about this role, click ‘apply now’ or for more information and a
confidential discussion or to find out about other opportunities contact Joel Prout on 08 92654593 or email Joel.email@example.com
LHS 297508 #2577972