Your New Company:
You will be working for an Australian market leader in the industrial and manufacturing industry currently looking at expanding their team. You will be provided with on the job training which will give you the skills and resources to work successfully and develop your skills within the Warehouse/ Logistics industry. This client pride themselves on having a reputation for delivering high quality solutions
Your New Role:
You will be a crucial member of the operational team within the site. As a Forklift Operator and Storeperson you will play a vital role in the movement of material around the facility as well as the logistics of safely securing product. You will also play an instrumental part in making sure WHS is followed correctly on site by all team members.
What You'll Need To Succeed:
- Have the ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Be a Hard-Working & Proactive Individual.
- Possess a Strong Work Ethic.
- Full-Time Availability.
- Current Forklift License.
- Be Able to Demonstrate Relevant Work Experience.
What You'll Get In Return:
- Job Training & Professional Development.
- The Opportunity to Work within a Highly Respected Market Leader.
- Diverse, Inclusive & Flexible Work Environment.
- Attractive Hourly Rate.
- Ongoing Work with Full-Time Hours Available.
What You Need To Do Now:
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively email it directly to Caitlin.Mcdonald@hays.com.au or call 0498 015 439.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2571520