Our client is global leader in the insurance industry. Due to growth, they have an exceptional opportunity for a Senior/Forensic Engineer to join their National Engineering team!
Reporting to the National Engineering Manager you will undertake and prepare Forensic Engineering investigations and reports relating to domestic and commercial claims. This is an exciting opportunity where no two days are the same, you own your success and grow with a company that truly cares for their people.
- Attractive car allowance alongside an above market remuneration
- Flexible working environment with work from home opportunities
- Excellent career progression with ongoing training and development
- Exceptional variety of work
- Long-term career available within a global company
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Conduct field investigations and analyse failures involving all types of structures and construction problems including residential, commercial, and industrial properties
- Conduct site visits and apply engineering principles and practises in accordance with codes and industry standards to analyse failures in buildings
- Prepare written reports that record the cases of failure, extent of loss and recommended remediation
- Determine the causes, origins and extent of structural failures, construction defects and building system failures
- Undertake a variety of assignments including investigations, site evaluations assessments and any structural related issues.
Skills and Experience:
- Hold relevant tertiary qualifications - Bachelor's Degree in Structural/Civil Engineering
- Have extensive experience in forensic, remedial or rectifications works
- Experience with Forensic, structural analysis and report writing
- Understanding of the Building Code of Australia and relevant Australian Standards
- Be registered/able to register with Engineers Australia and be either RPEQ or MEng certified
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please call Monique Abbenhuis on 0421866677 or send your application to email@example.com
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!