Kindness l Care l Respect
We are seeking a highly motivated Food & Beverage Attendant to join our team at Aveo Minkara Resort.
You'll enjoy working in a fast-paced environment to prepare and deliver high quality meals and service to the residents. This is a customer service focused role, you'll be a great communicator and enjoy supporting the resident's well-being by providing healthy and nutritious meals.
About the role:
- Permanent, full time position
- Monday to Friday (11:00 am - 7:30pm)
- Assist in the daily preparation and serving of meals to residents
- Restaurant style kitchen and dining service
About the Community:
Aveo Minkara Resort is in Sydney's Northern Beaches and less than an hour from the heart of Sydney. Offering stunning views of the ocean and conveniently located close to Warriewood Shopping Centre, Bayview Golf Club, Mona Vale Bowls Club and medical facilities.
Ideally, you'll have:
- Experience in Hospitality Services in Aged Care (highly regarded)
- Current Police check clearance or willing to obtain
- Food Handling Certificate (highly regarded)
*Aveo are formally requesting that all employees be vaccinated against COVID-19 to protect our colleagues and the residents in our communities who are among the most vulnerable.
All current employees are expected to have received their first vaccination by 1 Nov 2021 and their follow up vaccination by no later than 15 Dec 2021.New employees joining the business will need to be comfortable with this requirement prior to joining Aveo.
Aveo is a leading and trusted owner, operator and manager of retirement communities across Australia.
Aveo's philosophy is underpinned by a commitment to grow with older Australians by inspiring greater living choices.
We currently do so for over 12,000 residents across 90 plus retirement communities across Australia.
Aveo's vision is to be Australia's leading and most innovative seniors living provider. Our mission is to honour and serve the residents through Kindness, Care and Respect.
- Up to 8 weeks Parental Leave
- Ability to purchase additional Annual Leave
- Career opportunities and development
- Be part of a friendly and supportive team
To take the next step in your career click 'Apply' to complete our online application form.
Applications will be considered as they are received and interviews will be arranged accordingly.