Your new company
New Year New Company? Join this beloved South Australian family-owned company located in Adelaide’s Northern Suburbs on a permanent basis as they look to fill the role of an Export Logistics Supervisor/Customer Service Operator.
Your new role
In your new role you will be responsible for:
- Oversee logistics for all outgoing orders, making sure they all run on schedule
- Administration of all export documentation
- Arrange all incoming / outgoing logistics for shipments and samples
- Point of contact for international customers
- Generate purchase orders
- Liaise with Marketing Managers in different countries as required
- Assist with new website development as well as International POS development
- Organise and Schedule Export from production through to shipment
- Production of all Export Documentation
What you'll need to succeed
Your new role is vital to the business operations here in South Australia. Therefore, the successful candidate will ideally have:
- Previous experience within the Export Industry
- Strong attention to detail
- Previous Experience with FMCG Desirable
- Comfortable liaising with people oversees
What you'll get in return
You will have the opportunity to work for a well respected and loved South Australian Company where you will be appreciated and rewarded for the effort you put in and the results you drive.
What you need to do now
Apply direct or feel free to contact Jacqui Bennett or Paul Hanna on (08) 7221 4146 or firstname.lastname@example.org [mailto:email@example.com] for a confidential discussion. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
LHS 297508 #2596260