At G8 Education our team members across our 450 plus locations within Australia are making a difference in the lives of children and their families. With a passion for delivering high quality early childhood education and care, we believe in giving the next generation of educators the best possible start to their career, through our Study Pathways Program.
Coveted places are currently available for new additions to our team as ‘Educators in Training’. Gain valuable on the job experience whilst learning critical theory about the profession of early childhood education. Graduates from our Program don’t just complete a Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care, they emerge with all the knowledge and experience needed to develop a meaningful career as an early childhood professional. A career at G8 Education also provides a range of ongoing professional development and career progression opportunities to support your chosen direction.
The G8 Study Pathways Program provides all eligible team members access to the following:
- Fee Free Training – G8 Education will cover all related RTO enrolment and training fees.
- A strong, dedicated support network in each state of trusted, quality RTO Providers and Trainers and access to a dedicated G8 Study Pathways Support Team.
- Paid, rostered Study Time in the workplace – up to 1 full day per month.
Educators in Training work as part of a team to provide quality education and care while observing the policies, procedures, values and philosophies of G8 centres. They support children in their development and learning through nurturing relationships and positive interactions and learn how to provide physical care. As a valued member of the team, support educators to observe and document children’s learning and development and assist in the day-to-day operation of the room.
This career choice requires the drive to learn, grow and develop in a profession that nurtures a love of learning for children in their early years.
You will need to demonstrate;
- The willingness and motivation to study towards a Certificate III in Early Childhood Education & Care
- The ability to gain a Working with Children Check
- Dedication to developing children and fostering their potential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A friendly and energetic demeanor
A range of team member benefits are available, including;
- Opportunities and support to further advance your career through upskilling and professional development
- First Aid & CPR paid for annually
- Annual complimentary flu shots
- 30% discount off early education and childcare fees at any G8 Education Centre for either yourself or a member of your family
- Access to team member benefits and discounts including hotels, health insurance, gym memberships, and theme park admissions
If you are ready for your next challenge and want a fulfilling career that has a positive impact in the lives of young children, please submit your application via ‘Apply Now’.
For further information about this centre, please visit the website: https://www.nurtureone.com.au/centres/bathurst-childcare/
G8 Education is a committed advocate for child protection, safety & wellbeing. As an organisation, we have a zero tolerance to any form of child abuse or harm. The safety and well-being of children will always be our priority and we have an expectation that all of our team members embrace this shared commitment.