Greenwood Lane Cove has an opportunity for a dedicated Early Childhood Teacher to join our team. Your commitment to teaching and learning will be nurtured within a culture that encourages professional and personal development.
At G8 Education we understand that learning begins from birth; more development occurs in the human brain between birth to 5 years than at any other time in the life span. So, we continually strive to achieve best practice in early childhood education and care from birth to 5 years. This begins with recruiting, training and retaining dedicated educators and teachers and supporting them to continue their own professional learning, which leads to positive learning outcomes for children.
See where the extraordinary happens every day at Greenwood Lane Cove. From the moment you step into our Lane Cove childcare centre, you’ll be immersed in a world where children are encouraged to explore and learn. Children love to explore and play in our spacious outdoor areas which includes a specific area for babies, a rainbow bike track, a play bridge, a water play area, cubby houses and sandpits. Our child care and early education centre in Lane Cove is ideally located for families in Lane Cove, Lane Cove West, Ryde, Drummoyne and West Pymble. You’ll find us in the Meriton Arise Lane Cove complex on Epping Road.
With more than 450 early learning centres nationwide, G8 Education has the resources to reward your dedication with generous benefits and opportunities to grow:
- Attractive wages well above award
- Sector leading 30% discount on care for each child at any G8 Education Centre for either yourself or a member of your family
- CPD Accredited ‘Teaching for Tomorrow’ Development Program exclusively for our teachers run by Semann & Slattery
- A dedicated Early Learning & Education Leadership Team to support you to contribute to the lives of children in their important early years
- 50 hours of NESA approved training available
- Great work life balance with flexible hours available (i.e. 9am-3pm if applicable)
- Access to G8’s Online Learning Lounge with more than 70 hours of professional development
- Exclusive access to G8 Education's benefits platform, with discounts to 500+ retailers
- Access to health and wellness programs
The ideal applicant will hold a Bachelor or Masters of Education (Early Childhood) as recognised by ACECQA and a current Working with Children’s check (NSW) or Current Blue Card (QLD) a demonstrated Early Childhood philosophy, supported by an age-responsive approach to teaching and learning, you will share our commitment to inspiring the children in our care to reach their full potential.
How to apply:
If you’re ready to take the next step to join our family of first-class teachers and educators at G8 Education, or would like to know more, apply now or contact the recruitment team on 07 5581 5480 or email email@example.com for a confidential discussion.