Your new company
Your new company is a prominent Victorian State Government department, whose responsibilities and work have a long-lasting and genuine impact on the quality of life for all citizens in Victoria.
Your new role
• Use SQL to wrangle data into a form that can be used for analysis and reporting, and use these languages to produce reports and perform analysis
• Undertake analytical modelling, draw insights from the results, and use this to provide advice to clients and internal stakeholders to drive high quality decision making, strategy development, process improvement and risk reduction initiatives.
• Develop, maintain, and enhance beautiful data visualisation dashboards using tableau based on business needs
• Perform data consolidation, standardisation, and cleansing activities to ensure the integrity and consistency of our data.
• Consult and liaise with stakeholders to gather and confirm business requirements around data.
• Utilise and champion agile techniques to deliver on competing requirement.
• Research, evaluate, and recommend new technologies to support the growth and strategic direction of the business.
What you'll need to succeed
• Tertiary qualifications in analytics, statistics, computer science and/or significant proven experience relevant to this role
• Proficient MS Excel and SQL
• Experience using Salesforce (desirable but not required)
• Experience using data visualisation tools such as Tableau or Power BI
What you'll get in return
You will play a key role in a major project within this department and will significantly improve the lives of all Victorians.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2665055