Your new company
This organisation is a well recognised not for profit with an amazing culture and energy. They are looking for a motivated self starter who is seeking a longer term opportunity.
Your new role
As part of this dynamic procurement team, you will be responsible for;
- Analysis and scoping of new contracts and development of contract variations
- Managing and implementing the process of development, tendering and awarding of contracts
- Point of call for supplier questions
- Contact point for communication between stakeholders and supplier on performance issues and contract compliance
- Analyse contracts and supplier contract performance to identify improvement
- Continually strive for improvement in the contract and dealing with contracts disputes if necessary
- Identify opportunities for improvements in contracts, systems and processes
- Strong ERP system knowledge an advantage.
- Great team environment so must be team player
What you'll need to succeed
This is a largely autonomous role where you can work independently, while also being part of a supportive team. You will have a minimum of 5 years experience in a procurement role, and proven understanding of the full life cycle of a contract.
What you'll get in return
This is a permanent role, offering a general base salary and also salary packaging to increase your take home pay. A supportive manager will offer you a platform to succeed and you will be contributing to the general wellbeing of the Western Australian community.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2572626