Unique Opportunity to join a leading contributor of civil infrastructure in Victoria. Our client has the technology, team, and skills that are critical to ensuring results that guarantee a healthy and safe environment. Due to continual growth our client is seeking a Construction Manager to oversee, support and produce high-quality project performance and delivery.
A key focus of your role will be to provide strong leadership to ensure the construction process is controlled and adheres to strict safety quality and schedule requirements. Remuneration is based on experience of course, though you can expect a salary between $225k - $240k, plus super & vehicle, potentially more...
- From footy tipping to holding morning teas, our client is an advocate for creating great culture!
- A workplace that believes Zero Harm is achievable and continuously strives to reach this goal
- An exciting pipeline of diverse range of civil, infrastructure, electrical, landscape, water and environment projects
- Overall responsibility for project performance and delivery
- Coordinate, manage and lead projects
- Managing contract negotiations with external stakeholders to reach profitable agreements, obtain permits and licenses from appropriate authorities
- Preparation of detailed budgets & forecasts
- Prepare programs (short & long term)
- Manage and liaise with clients, consultants & subcontractors
- Chair site meetings which include trades, supervisors and managers
- Being a role model on the project with respect to performance across all areas of the project including health, safety, environmental and quality elements
- Coordinate weekly, fortnightly and monthly reports
- Maintain expected level of quality throughout project
- Bachelor level degree in Civil/Mechanical Engineering (essential);
- Post graduate studies in Project Management and/or Business Management (advantageous);
- Experience as a Project Manager within the road, rail or structures space (essential);
- Self-motivated, with well-developed organisational and stakeholder management skills
Please contact Montanna at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online to this Construction Manager opportunity.
At Fuse, we specialise in infrastructure & utilities recruitment and actively source for a broad range of companies and projects within these industries. If you are looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to hear from you! If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!