Your new organisation
In your new position as Clinical Care Manager you will be joining a Not for Profit Aged Care provider who providing exceptional care for the ageing community of Cootamundra and surrounds.
As an organisation they look to establish safe, therapeutic, and flexible routine that maximise each resident’s potential for independence and maintain the link between family, friends and community to enrich the quality of life for all.
Your new role
In your new role as a Clinical Care Manager, you will be responsible for leading all aspect s of care to the residents. You will also be key to the development and education of the staff to ensure the high level of care standards is maintained. As the Clinical Care Manager, you will be at the forefront of promoting person centred care from a clinical perspective ensuring that this is in line with the organisation’s values.
What you'll need to succeed
• Qualified Registered Nurse with current AHPRA registration (with no restrictions)
• Demonstrated success in clinical leadership roles (such as Deputy Care Manager, Clinical Care Manager, Nurse Unit Manager)
• Extensive knowledge of the Aged Care Industry, Aged Care Standards & ACFI
• Cleared Police Check (this will be completed though us)
• Desirable Criteria would be any post graduate qualifications in either Gerontology, Palliative Care or Dementia Care.
What you'll get in return
• Attractive salary which includes not for profit salary packaging
• Relocation package available
• Rewarding role in a client focused organisation
• Supportive team environment with a strong culture program
• Committed to creating a safe and enjoyable workplace
What you need to do now
This opportunity is immediately available. If you're interested in this role contact Marcus Beaumont by clicking 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or call us now for a confidential discussion.
D: +61 (0)2 8226 9694
LHS 297508 #2472359