Your new company
Hays is currently partnered with a local government organisation in Geelong to appoint multiple roles across APS5 & APS6.
Your new role
This role will provide detailed technical, professional, policy, operational support and advice in relation to complex problems. It may be required to coordinate and assist in the strategic planning, program and project management and policy development. The incumbent will have a considerable level of public contact and may liaise with a range of internal and external stakeholders in a representational role. Responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking control and conformance testing of the PPC and SMP Programs.
- Developing assurance and compliance reports to articulate review outcomes and actions required, including delivering compliance decisions to participants and providers.
- Modifying test documentation (Test Guides and Test Forms) to ensure the assurance program relevancy.
- Undertaking reviews of targeted claims though engagement with providers, plan managers and participants.
- Defining new detective and preventative controls using a combination of manual validation checks and systematic analytics.
- Working with various teams to investigate, report on and escalate claims and payments anomalies. Developing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and other training material to document required testing, validation checks and system analytics.
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications would be desirable.
- Previous experience in a payments or claims role.
- Demonstrated experience in liaising with stakeholders.
- Excellent organisational skills.
Due to the nature of our client, for this role you MUST be an Australian Citizen OR a Permanent Resident living in Australia.
What you'll get in return
This role offers you an attractive hourly rate, full time hours, and an 18-month temporary contract with the possibility of an extension. Temporary and contract workers through Hays also enjoy a wide range of benefits including:
- Weekly pay cycles
- Your nominated choice of superannuation fund
- Online timesheet submission and approval
- No hidden costs or payroll deductions for our services
- No invoicing required for Pty Ltd holders
- Regular contact with Geelong based consultants throughout the duration of your assignment
What you need to do now
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from a diverse background to apply.
If you're interested in this role, click 'Apply Now' to submit an up-to-date copy of your CV.
For further information about this role, please contact:
Ryan Twose T: 03 5226 8000 E: Ryan.Twose@hays.com.au
If this role isn’t quite right for you, but you are looking for a similar role in Geelong or Western Victoria, please send a copy of your CV and an introduction through to the email address above.
LHS 297508 #2590582