Your new company
An opportunity to work in one of the Top 35 Accounting firms overlooking Darling Harbour in Sydney CBD! You will be part of a collaborative team working with a range of high calibre professional clients across various industries.
Your new role
- Preparation of tax returns for Individuals,Trusts, Partnerships, Companies & SMSF
- Assisting with tax advice; interacting with clients and liaising with the ATO/ASIC/OSR regularly.
- Any adhoc duties as required
What you'll need to succeed
- 18+ months business services experience within an Australian accounting firm
- Degree qualified
- Keen to start or studying CA/CPA
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
What you'll get in return
- Working for a Top 35 Accounting firm
- Most directors are ex Big 4 so have high calibre clients
- HNWI clients, large medico base, mixed industries – SME’s/Private companies/Some international clients/ASX listed – up to $80M turnover
- On boarding from home during COVID
- City location – overlooking Darling Harbour
- Flexible working conditions, gym memberships, fresh fruit in office and support mental wellbeing
- Lots of active social events in the office
- Standard working hours till 5.30pm – no late nights
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or, forward an up-to-date copy of your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career on (+61) 416 461 767.
LHS 297508 #2536253