Who are we?
We are a team inspired by delivering quality products, exceptional customer service and the outdoors. Our ambition will be achieved by working together, challenging the norms, and giving our customers quality products and service. We inspire to be better every day and are passionate about having a positive impact.
Stanley Black and Decker Outdoor is a leading manufacturer, marketer, and supplier of quality outdoor power equipment with market leading brands including Cub Cadet and Rover. We love the outdoors, and we love what we do!
What can we offer you?
- The opportunity to work with brands that people use every day in their homes and businesses to build the world around you.
- A competitive salary and flexibility to make sure you can balance and integrate your work/life
- Access to a world-class EAP
- Staff discount on all products. Our employee surveys indicate that gaining a lot more friends is a byproduct of this benefit
- The opportunity to work with and learn from experienced colleagues across the globe.
- Ongoing professional development
You are an energetic and passionate Salesperson who sees their relationships with their customers as their greatest asset. Most importantly you love the outdoors and the products we sell. and be challenged by our ‘Find a better way every day’ attitude.
In addition, you will:
- Have an entrepreneurial approach to your relationships
- Have An ability and desire to grow relationships, both internal and external
- Possess previous Outdoor Power industry sales experience, or similar role is essential
- Demonstrate leadership and motivate other to achieve positive outcomes
- Possess the ability to compile and execute detailed strategic area business plan
- Be prepared to, and can travel regularly
- Have previous experience in the following or similar software programs is required: Salesforce, Power BI, Microsoft Excel
What you will be doing?!
- Establishing, developing and maintaining business opportunities with our Retail Partners.
- Completing accurate submissions and follow up of orders
- Identifying opportunities to expand the business, through partnering and market development
- Effectively analysing sales reports to gain insights into how to improve performance and maximise growth of all product categories
- Attending Local and National Field Days, Shows and SBD Outdoors events.
- Effectively gathering of marketplace intelligence incl. competitor activity
- Working with Retailers to create Marketing and Advertising strategies – local or aligned to our local and regional brand campaigns
- Carrying out effective onsite product demonstrations, through assessment of customer needs
- Compiling and conduct training with Retailers and end user groups as required
A market competitive salary subject to experience, together with a collaborative team environment, this is a great opportunity to be a part of a global business and make this role yours.
To apply online, please submit your Cover Letter and Resume through the link below.