- Well-established accounting firm in Wodonga
- Reputable company with up to date processes & software
- Flexible and friendly work culture
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Administration Assistant to join this unique team of professionals. This mid-size accounting practice located in Wodonga offers a challenging, high demand position where you will be responsible for managing the day to day workflow and operations. You'll be required to support a team of accountants, including the Directors.
Your day to day role will include, but is not limited to:
- Handling client correspondence and being an initial point of contact for clients
- Manage and update client files and database information
- Liaise with the ATO and request client information
- ATO lodgements and related documentation
- Managing corporate secretarial duties with ASIC, annual reviews etc.
- Collating financial reports and statements
- Produce invoices for clients and follow up on payments
- Managing the lodgements of income tax, BAS and other relevant compliance work
- General office management and administration support to ensure smooth day-to-day operations
- 2-4 years' administration experience in an accounting firm
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Exposure to accounting software - MYOB, Xero (ideal but not essential)
- Excellent communicator with strong attention to detail
- Great time management and organisational skills
To register your interest, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or for a confidential discussion, call Ashleigh Hennessy on 02 8296 5888.