- Opportunity of up-skilling in an established organisation
- Opportunity of career progression
About Our Client
A rare opportunity for an energetic, motivated and driven Accounts Receivable Officer to partner with a Leading Global Organisation. Our client is recognised all over the world and have been in business for over 100 years. They are looking for a committed individual to permanently join their team. They offer working from home flexibility and progression to grow not only your skills and knowledge but your career.
This role includes the responsibilities for payroll, accounts receivable, oversight of accounts payable and accounting support to Accounting Manager, Finance Director and when needed the finance department. Duties include:
- Process fortnightly and monthly pay cycles - including coordinating electronic time sheets, STP, adding new starters, general leave payments, paid parental leave and termination payments.
- Process and record superannuation, payroll tax, PAYG taxes and workers compensation in SAP.
- Manage changes to employee data ensuring that employee information is kept up to date and accurate in Micropay and HR system
- Management of all invoicing and credit memos.
- Maintain accurate and up to date customer information.
- Use SAP for daily / weekly bank reconciliations and allocations.
- Process and manage intercompany payments via monthly payment process.
- Process ~ 200 supplier invoices monthly in SAP.
- Reconcile supplier statement to SAP and make relevant adjustments/enquiries.
The Successful Applicant
You will be an experienced Accounts Receivable Officer who is driven and looking to learn new skills.
- Minimum 5 year's experience in similar role
- SAP experience essential
- Excellent time management skills and an ability to prioritise
- Continuous improvement mindset and strong problem-solving skills
- High attention to detail
What's on Offer
- Flexible working arrangements
- Opportunity of up-skilling and be a part of a friendly and stable organisation
- Competitive salary package